Chronic Pain Counseling in New Milford, CT
Are you struggling with the never-ending cycle of chronic pain?
• Do you feel hopeless that chronic pain will never stop?
• Do you feel a profound sense of loneliness?
• Do you feel like you’re never part of life as you once were?
• Are you feeling agitated and angry with people not in pain?
• Has your life become overwhelming and your energy depleted?
• Do you feel a never-ending feeling of resentment that this has happened to you?
• Do you feel the need to experience happiness again?
If you answered yes to some of the above questions you came to the right page. Chronic pain causes you to develop mood changes and anxiety related to a feeling of hopelessness that the pain will never get better. You are likely lonely unable to participate in family and social events like you once did. You may not be able to work and are experiencing a sense of loss of your identity. We can help you develop a plan to cope with your pain and begin feeling positive about life again.